I know, I know...you are all probably all tired of hearing about the iPad and that it is coming out tomorrow (April 3). Normally I wouldn't post about an event like this although we are excited that we will have one of the first applications for the iPad at launch. We first put SketchBook Mobile on the iPhone and now introducing SketchBook Pro.
- Full-screen 1024 x 768 work space with support for any device orientation
- An innovative Multi-Touch interface
- 75 brushes with customizable settings, including synthetic pressure sensitivity and brush modes for both freehand sketching and creating straight lines, ellipses and rectangle
- Six full-resolution layers per sketch with complete control over layer order, visibility and opacity
- A built-in, live news page that alerts artists to upcoming news, events, featured artists, etc.