That's right, today Autodesk is launching our 2011 design software products including Autodesk Inventor, AutoCAD, Autodesk Revit, Autodesk 3ds Max and more.
So whats new you ask? Well here are just a few of the new enhancements in Inventor 2011.
Dramatic Ease of Use Improvements
- Direct Manipulation with real-time previews
- Dynamic Input for Sketching
- New Assemble Tool
- Integration of iLogic
- Interoperable with Inventor Fusion
- Many new drawing enhancements
- Realistic rendering in the modeling environment
- New display modes
- Consistent materials when sharing models with Showcase, AutoCAD, Revit and 3ds Max
There is a whole lot more than this in Autodesk Inventor 2011 to take a look at the following PDF for a deeper dive.